Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello!

Hello, my name is Jenny
and I am 14 years old.
I love making polymer clay things which includes FOOOOD of course! ;)
I don't have much experience since I started on January 17 2011
but I decided to make a blog and make cute little tutorials and things I know and
sort of show my progress.
Plus I can get some awesome feedback to improve my skills right? (Though I don't know currently if I even have skills hahaha)
So please enjoy my blog and search through whatever you wish :]
I also have a youtube account where I'll post some videos of the tutorials or some new products that I make. But I don't have a great HD video quality so some people
might prefer seeing the picture versions which is exactly why I made this blog xD
But here it is:
youtube.com/jennyscrafts

yep! So thanks, and have a great day!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment